Welcome to the DIVOC Demo
This is a short guide to help you experiment with the different modules of DIVOC.
- Sets up public health programs and facilities
- Uploads master data for the programs
- Manages facility enrollment
- Oversees facility operations
- Manages daily operations at a specific facility
- Sets up staff role at the facility
- They get a digitally verifiable certificate on completion of a health program
- Can download certificates, and report side-effects
If you are planning to roll out a large-scale public health program in your country such as vaccination, you will first need to set up the program, facilities, and vaccinators, as well as establish a registry. Our program setup (via the orchestration module) allows you to do just that as a system admin.
You can also use our facility app to register new beneficiaries when they walk into a facility, as well as capture that information.
Once people get vaccinated, DIVOC enables issuing authorities/countries to issue digitally verifiable certificates, which are globally recognised. This can be done using the issue and verify certificates module of DIVOC.
DIVOC also makes it easy for countries to monitor a program, and check daily or monthly progress via its analytics module.
Get in touch
Write to us if you have further questions or if you would like to start using DIVOC for a vaccination program in your country.